We would LOVE for YOU to join us this Sunday! Come as you are… be prepared only to meet some new folks who love Jesus and who will LOVE YOU!
8:30 a.m. Traditional Service
9:45 a.m. Sunday School
11:00 a.m. Contemporary Service
Join Us for Worship!
Exciting news! There are two new ways to worship with us.
- Indoors in the sanctuary at 8:30 and 11 a.m. by reservation
- Online via our new livestream
The livestream allows you to watch the worship service live through the church website or on Facebook. We will no longer use a prerecorded worship playlist on YouTube.
Watch Pastor Clay’s video to learn more about in-person worship. There are more details below about what to expect during indoor worship, the worship service registration link, and the livestream options.
Worship Service Times*
8:30 a.m. | Traditional Worship | Sanctuary or Livestream
11 a.m. | Contemporary Worship | Sanctuary or Livestream
A reservation must be made each week for sanctuary seating. Use the link below. It also will be included in “The Vista” newsletter. Registration is available each week, from Tuesday at 6 a.m. until Saturday at 9 p.m., or until seating is full. There are 40 seats available for each worship service to maintain social distancing.
* If worship services have to be cancelled at any point because of new restrictions from the governor or our bishop, the congregation will be contacted by email and text message.
Use this button to register for either the 8:30 or 11 a.m. in-person worship service for Sunday worship services. The same link will be used each week for worship registration.
**New** Livestream of Worship Services
The livestream can be watched on our website or our Facebook page concurrently with the worship services. Afterward, the recordings can be watched at any time.
Website | The livestream can be found under the Worship tab.
Facebook | You do not need a Facebook account to watch.
If you watch by Facebook, please like and comment to let us know you’re watching! And share or tag our posts to build awareness of our church with others.
Indoor Worship Details
Why can’t we sing or hum with a face mask indoors?
A number of studies and the CDC show that singing produces aerosols that project much further than the six-foot of distance between us. Similarly, the length of exposure also adds to the risk of catching COVID-19. Producing a large number of aerosols, followed by sitting in the same room for a length of time, poses a greater risk. While masks do help reduce aerosols, not all face coverings are created equal and research is showing that the thinnest of them are not effective at reducing aerosols. Our ushers and greeters are not equipped to monitor the types of face coverings people wear. It’s for these reasons that Bishop Mike McKee has told congregations to postpone congregational singing until further notice.
Worship Series | The 5 Love Languages
We will gather for in-person worship in the safest way possible. If you feel uncomfortable worshiping in person, please join us from home by watching our livestream at the same time as the worship services from our website or Facebook page. Afterward, the worship service recording will be available both places so you can worship with us at anytime.
Please do not reserve a seat for a worship service unless you know for sure you can attend. If your circumstances change and you can no longer attend, we ask that you cancel your reservation so that it can be available for someone else.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone with symptoms or a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, we ask that you watch the livestream of the worship service from home.
- There is limited seating for indoor worship, and face masks and social distancing are required to ensure the safety of our congregation.
- Register each person in your family who will be attending indoor worship, including infants and children. All family members will worship together, as there is no nursery or children’s church available at this time.
- Refer to the What to Expect guide for worship details. By registering for the worship service, you acknowledge and agree to abide by all the guidelines.
- Registration is available each week until seating is full. There are 40 seats available for each worship service to maintain social distancing.
- Printing of your worship service ticket(s) is not necessary.