Please use one of the following methods to ensure that your giving continues while we are not meeting in person. Our ministries continue to incur expenses that need to be paid on a weekly basis. Thank you for continuing to support your church.
- Mail: Send checks to Vista Ridge UMC, 2901 Denton Tap Road, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Drop Off: The church office is closed, but offerings can be dropped into the secure, locked mailbox located at the front of the church near the parking lot. Open the mailbox door and drop into the slot.
- Auto Bank Draft: Electronic payments through ACH moves money between banks without using paper checks, wire transfers, credit card networks, or cash. Set up recurring giving directly from your bank account. Complete this form with your interest.
- Online: Give online by credit card. There are options to pay the 3% processing fee (instead of the church) and to set up recurring giving.
- Text: Simply text GIVE to 214-587-7820 and follow the instructions. A confirmation text will be sent.
Pastor Clay shares the church’s financial update regarding the first quarter of 2020. We are grateful for your continued faithfulness and generosity. We invite you to continue in your faithful giving through one of the methods listed below.