Bell Ringers Needed!
The Salvation Army is in need of kettle bell ringers at various retail and grocery stores throughout the 2017 holiday season. Sign up for a specific date and location here or click the button link below.
Volunteers are critical to the program’s success. The Salvation Army cannot do this campaign without you! The donations collected are used for various programs throughout the year. Some examples are:
- Feeding the homeless and those in need
- Distributing clothing and hygiene items
- Providing developmental and equipping programs
- Responding to local and national disasters
Please remember that you are representing the Salvation Army! It is okay to have “fun” while volunteering. Engage with your customers with simple greetings and gratitude whether they donate or not. Some fun ideas:
- If you play a musical instrument feel free to play some Christmas or lively music.
- Involve your children or small groups